Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (USA) email@example.com (China)
Phone: (571) 523-3426
220 S 33rd St
Philadelphia, PA, 19104
- December 2018, Visiting Scientist, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (Co-supervised by Prof. Ming-jiang Zhong, Yale University)
- December 2016, Associate professor in Center of Membrane Separation and Water Sci. & Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
- December 2014, Assistant professor in Center of Membrane Separation and Water Sci. & Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
- November 2014, Post-doctoral researcher in College of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Zhejiang University, China
- September 2012, Ph.D in College of Polymer Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, China
My research in Osuji Group focuses on using the liquid crystalline (LC) block copolymers and the LC supramolecular complex to prepare nano-structured, stimuli-responsive membranes with for precise separation. The orthogonal self-assembly of these materials directed by magnetic field and solvent evaporation is part of this project.
My research interest is focused on Controlled/ “Living” polymerization and synthesis of new, functional polymers for the supramolecular / self-assembled membranes that can be used in emerging fields such as the energy harvesting, precise separation, nano-templating and water purification. More details can be found from my Google Citations.